Wednesday 10 April 2019

4th EXAM: 11th APRIL

Hi children!!!
On Thursday, we have the exam. It is a review from the previous ones, but we have NEW CONTENTS: HOBBIES and "PRESENT SIMPLE":

-1st: NUMBERS

-2nd: DAYS OF THE WEEK

REMEMBER: days of the week in English starts on SUNDAY.

-3rd: MONTHS OF THE YEAR

-4th:THE TIME

 REMEMBER: in English, when you write the time, it starts with "IT'S..." and the written order is: MINUTES and then HOURS.


09:45: It's quarter to ten.
10:00: It's ten o'clock.
10:15: It's quarter past ten.
10:30: It's half past ten.


-5th: VOCABULARY: HOBBIES


-6th: GRAMMARThere is/isn't - There are/aren't

-Hay una comisaría en mi ciudad.
There is a police station in my town.

Si la palabra de la que tenemos que hablar empieza por vocal, usamos AN:
-Hay una manzana en mi mesa.
-There is an apple in my table.

-Hay tres parques en mi ciudad.
There are three parks in my town.

Si no sabemos cuantos hay exactamente, pero sabemos que son varios, usamos SOME:

-Hay colegios en mi ciudad.
There are some schools in my town.

En cuanto a la negativa y la interrogativa en frases plurales, usamos la partícula ANY:

-No hay colegios en mi ciudad.
There aren't any schools in my city.

-¿Hay colegios en tu ciudad?
Are there any schools in your city?


THE NEW:


PRESENT SIMPLE "LIKE"
DETRÁS DEL VERBO LIKE, EL SIGUIENTE VERBO SIEMPRE LLVA "ING"
 Affirmative:
I like                                    
You like
HE/SHE IT likeS
We like
You like
They like

Negative:
I don't like                                     
You don't like
HE/SHE IT doesn't like
We don't like
You don't like
They don't like

Interrogative:
Do I like?                                     
Do You like?
Does HE/SHE IT like?
Do We like?
Do You like?
Do They like?

Short answers:
Yes, I do                       No, I don't
Yes, he/she does           No, he/she doesn't

REMEMBER: SOLO PUEDE HABER UNA TARJETA ROJA POR FRASE

Examples:
I like playing football.
He doesn't like talking to friends.
Do you like painting pictures?


No comments:

Post a Comment