Thursday 30 November 2017

CHRISTMAS IS HERE WITH LAVA




What instrument do you hear?
LAVA is a wonderful song from Walt Disney.
Have you watched the film?
This year we are going to celebrate a COLOURFUL CHRISTMAS with a  BETHLEHEM PORTAL
What is your favourite colour for Christmas?
Where do you want to see Christmas? 
Can you learn the bold song?


A long long time ago
There was a volcano
Living all alone in the middle of the sea

He sat high above his bay
Watching all the couples play
And wishing that he had someone too

And from his lava came
This song of hope that he sang out loud
Every day
For years and years

I have a dream
I hope it will come true
That you're here with me
And I am here with you
I wish that the earth, sea, and the sky up above
Will send me someone to lava
 

No comments:

Post a Comment