Monday 15 January 2018

Everybody wants a "City of stars"

We have started a new year and that's the reason we have a new song.
Our new song is called "City of Stars", it is so beautiful and very very famous. Do you know what film it appears in?

Some weeks ago, it was also sung in a famous musical TV programme.

Here, you can listen to it! Enjoy!

Hemos comenzado un año nuevo y esa es la razón por la que tenemos una nueva canción.
Nuestra canción se llama " Ciudad de las estrellas", es muy bonita y muy muy famosa. ¿Sabes en que pelicula aparece?
Hace algunas semanas, también la cantaron en un famoso programa musical de televisión.
Aquí, puedéis escucharla. ¡Disfrutad!


A rush
A glance
A touch
A dance
A look in somebody's eyes
To light up the skies
To open the world and send it reeling
A voice that says, I'll be here
And you'll be alright
I don't care if I know
Just where I will go
'Cause all that I need is this crazy feeling



No comments:

Post a Comment